- Care Guidelines
Standard Sizes (Sizes are approximate)
2 - 5
|3' x 5.5'||$97.35||$94.03||$91.26|
|3' x 10'||$168.13||$162.40||$157.62|
|3' x 13.9'||$283.89||$274.21||$266.51|
|3' x 17.7'||$361.47||$349.15||$338.88|
|3' x 21.6'||$441.11||$426.07||$413.54|
|4' x 5.9'||$139.25||$134.50||$130.55|
|4' x 10.5'||$233.64||$225.68||$219.04|
|4' x 14.4'||$444.24||$429.10||$416.48|
|4' x 18.2'||$495.58||$478.69||$464.61|
|4' x 22'||$599.05||$578.63||$561.61|
|6' x 7'||$285.91||$276.17||$268.04|
|6' x 11.6'||$473.79||$457.64||$444.18|
|6' x 15.4'||$629.01||$607.56||$589.69|
|6' x 19.3'||$788.30||$761.43||$739.04|
|6' x 23.1'||$944.24||$912.05||$885.23|
- National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)-certified as a HIGH-TRACTION floor mat; clinical tests prove that WATERHOG ECO GRAND PREMIER meets the highest performance standards
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Eco-friendly, anti-static 100% recycled PET polyester carpet that won’t fade or rot
- Non-slip, 100% rubber backing
- Exclusive ridge/channel construction and “water dam” borders efficiently remove and store dirt and debris, keeping it off surrounding floor areas
- Unique rubber face nubs reduce pile compression in high traffic areas, measurably increasing product life
- Easy maintenance; dries quickly
- Rubber-reinforced surface quickly wicks moisture into the mat, away from foot traffic, providing an anti-slip surface when wet
- Two backings available: Gripper backing for carpet, and Smooth backing for hard surface floors
- Fiber Type: Solution-dyed 100% post consumer recycled PET Polyester, recycled from soda bottles
- Weight: 30 oz. per square yard
- Nub Height: 3/8"
- Backing Type: 100% SBR rubber
- Nub Thickness: 0.190"
- Between Nubs Thickness: 0.050"
- Border Thickness: 0.160"
- Durometer: 60
- Tensil: 1100 PSI
When possible, Waterhog mats should be vacuumed on a daily basis. During periods of inclement weather, use of a wet/dry vacuum may provide a more effective method of daily maintenance.
Spots and non-permanent stains should be removed as needed using a safe non-organic solvent based cleaner. In the event a solvent based spotter is needed, caution should be taken to rinse the excess solvent thoroughly before returning the mat to service. Periodically as needed, Waterhog mats should be cleaned using a more vigorous method such as a pressure washer or a water hose. Following the use of this method, the mats should be placed in a position to allow them to drain. The draining will occur rapidly and the mats will be ready to put back into service in a short time.
Waterhog mats may be cleaned by any routine method used for carpeted floors. This includes wet extraction as well as low moisture extraction methods. Chemicals used for cleaning should be as solvent-free as possible and following a wet cleaning, care should be taken to rinse the mat as thoroughly as possible.
Prior to the mat being put back into service, it is recommended that the floor where the mat will be placed be cleaned to remove dust and dirt. This will allow the mat to grip the floor more effectively reducing mat movement with traffic.