Rubber Floor Mats Have Many Uses
This entry was posted on December 19, 2014.
Rubber mats are some of the most versatile floor mats sold today. These mats are strong and durable enough to last for years and they’re perfect for all types of environments both indoors and out. Another great thing about these floor mats is that they’re easy to clean. Just wash them off with a mild soap and water and they look good as new.
There are several different styles to choose from so it’s important to pick the right type of rubber mats for your specific needs.
Types of Rubber Floor Mats
The different types of rubber floor mats are designed for different types of environments. Before choosing a style, go over your different options to look for the one that suits your specific needs the best.
Below are 5 of the most popular types of rubber floor mats available today:
- Scraper Logo Mats- These outdoor rubber mats won’t curl or crack even when used in extreme weather and the high quality imaging will make the details of your logo stand out beautifully. They are slip resistance and durable enough for high traffic areas.
- Dura Shock Sport Rubber Mats- Perfect for the gym these rubber mats absorb the impact of heavy weight equipment while protecting your flooring. These thick, solid rubber slab mats with textured surfaces provide extra traction. The weight of the mat keeps them in place so they will not curl or buckle under pressure and they muffle vibrations and noises.
- Comfort Flow Drainage Mats- These all rubber mats are perfect for kitchens where the floors stay wet or greasy most of the time. They are lightweight, flexible, have anti-fatigue properties and the anti-microbial agent inhibits fungi and bacterial growth.
- Traction Hog Slip Resistant Mats- These mats are also great for kitchens but they work well in garages and other areas where grease and oil is present. They’re durable and won’t slip or slide around so they help prevent accidents.
- Comfort Scrape Anti-Fatigue Mats- These rubber mats work great in most any kind of work environment. They’re slip resistant, lightweight, easy to clean and they resist oil, water, grease and chemicals in addition to their anti-fatigue properties that offer more comfort for employees.
Here at Floor Mat Systems, we believe in providing our customers with quality mats that will hold up to heavy traffic. Browse through our wide selection of all rubber floor mats to find the ones best suited for your business.
Choosing the Right Mats for the Job Is Important
Choosing the right mat for the job is very important because it will make a difference in how well the mat performs. Determining how and where you plan to use the mat will help you decide which type to use. For example, if you need a great outdoor mat and you want to help promote your business at the same time, the Scarper Logo Mat is a great choice. On the other hand, if your goal is to make your employees more comfortable while reducing the risks of slip and fall accidents, the anti-fatigue mats are the best choice.
Rubber floor mats have been around for many years and they are used in all types of environments. Choosing the right mat for the job will ensure you get the most from your purchase. Give us a call and our representatives will be happy to go over the different options with you to ensure you pick the right mats for your business.